Mango Milkshake (Mango Shake)
- Chopped ripe mango – 2 Cups
- Chilled milk – 2 Cups
- Ice cubes – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 4 Tablespoons
- Peel the mangoes and cut it into small pieces.
- In a blender, blend the mango pieces, sugar and one cup of chilled milk until you get a smooth texture.
- Add the remaining chilled milk along with ice cubes. Blend it again till smooth.
- Tasty mango milkshake is ready.
- Pour it in the serving glass and serve immediately.
Choose top quality sweet mangoes that have less fibre to get a more delicious mango shake.
Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the mangoes used.
Top the mango milkshake with a scoop of vanilla or mango ice cream for a more luscious shake.
Author: Shaan Geo
Myself, Shaan Geo basically a Software Engineer started my career in IT Industry. I have had a passion for food and cooking from an early age. This habit made me keep an eye out for the new variants of food and the different cuisines where ever I go. According to me cooking is an equal-opportunity talent and I find that anybody can cook. It is not limited by the age, profession, caste, colour or creed of a person. What is needed is the love for cooking. For me passion for cooking does not stop in the kitchen, when I travel, I continue to be inspired by eating in some of the best restaurants around the world.