- Pineapple – 1 Cup
- Green chilli (പച്ചമുളക്) – 2 Nos
- Ginger (ഇഞ്ചി) – 1 inch piece
- Water (വെള്ളം) – ¾ Cup
- Grated Coconut (തേങ്ങ ചിരണ്ടിയത്) – ½ Cup
- Dry red chillies (വറ്റൽമുളക്) – 2 Nos
- Curd (തൈര്) – ¾ Cup
- Coconut Oil (വെളിച്ചെണ്ണ) – 1 Table Spoon
- Mustard seeds (കടുക്) – 1 Tea Spoon
- Shallot (ചെറിയ ഉള്ളി) – 4 Nos
- Curry leaves (കറിവേപ്പില) – 1 Sprig
- Salt (ഉപ്പ്) – to taste
- Peel off pineapple skin and cut it into small pieces (1 cup).
- Slice green chilli (length wise) and shallots.
- Chop the ginger into small pieces.
- Grind the grated coconut well into a paste.
- Cook the pineapple pieces along with green chilli, ginger, salt and water in a covered cooking vessel.
- When it is done, to this add the ground paste, mix it well and wait till it boils.
- Remove from the flame, add curd to it and mix it well. Taste for salt.
- Heat 1 table spoon coconut oil in a cooking pan and put mustard seeds. When it splutters, to this add broken dried red chillies, shallot & curry leaves and saute it.
- Add this sauteed mix to the prepared pachadi and mix it.
- Serve it as a side dish for rice.
Author: Shaan Geo
Myself, Shaan Geo basically a Software Engineer started my career in IT Industry. I have had a passion for food and cooking from an early age. This habit made me keep an eye out for the new variants of food and the different cuisines where ever I go. According to me cooking is an equal-opportunity talent and I find that anybody can cook. It is not limited by the age, profession, caste, colour or creed of a person. What is needed is the love for cooking. For me passion for cooking does not stop in the kitchen, when I travel, I continue to be inspired by eating in some of the best restaurants around the world.
Click here to download the free Android Application of this website.
ഈ വെബ്സൈറ്റിന്റെ സൗജന്യ ആന്ഡ്രോയ്ഡ് മൊബൈൽ ആപ്ലിക്കേഷന് ഡൗണ്ലോഡ് ചെയ്യുന്നതിന് ഇവിടെ ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്യുക.