- Yellow Cucumber വെള്ളരിയ്ക്ക - 2 Cups (Chopped)
- Grated coconut തേങ്ങ ചിരണ്ടിയത് - 1 Cup
- Curd തൈര് - 1 Cup
- Green chilli പച്ചമുളക് - 3 Nos
- Curry leaves കറിവേപ്പില - 1 Sprig
- Mustard seeds കടുക് - 1½ Tea Spoon
- Coconut Oil വെളിച്ചെണ്ണ - ½ Table Spoon
- Salt ഉപ്പ് – to taste
- Cut the cucumber and green chillies into small pieces.
- Grind together the grated coconut, 1 tea spoon of mustard seeds and ½ cup of curd.
- Cook the cucumber in a covered vessel by adding green chillies, salt and 1 cup of water. (medium heat)
- Turn off the heat when it is cooked well. Add the ground mix and remaining ½ cup of curd. Combine well.
- Heat ½ table spoon of coconut oil in a cooking pan and put ½ tea spoon of mustard seeds. When it splutters, reduce the heat and put curry leaves (1 sprig). Stir it for few seconds and add this to the prepared kichadi.
- Transfer to the serving dish.
Author: Shaan Geo
According to me cooking is an equal-opportunity talent and I find that anybody can cook. It is not limited by the age, profession, caste, colour or creed of a person. What is needed is the love for cooking. For me the passion for cooking does not stop in the kitchen, when I travel, I continue to be inspired by eating in some of the best restaurants around the world.